Friday, September 19, 2008

Spirit

I have been really feeling spiritual in the past weeks. I have been off work to take care of Claire.So, I have more time to think & reflect on things I don't usually have time for.

I feel this experience has brought me so much closer to God. I witnessed His love so strongly that day that I now feel the deep longing to satisfy Him. I seen Claire dying in our arms ,but knew we were in God's arms. I felt Him holding us & I knew everything would be o.k. But I also know now, that I am to do more with these gifts I have been given. I am just waiting on God to lead us on the next step of this journey.

Our family loves fall,it is probably our favorite time of year. We were married in the fall & I know I'm biased,but it was beautiful.It is also football season & our boys love it.We seem to settle in at home during the fall,snuggle more on cold evenings & have more together time. And of course the color of the leaves is always amazing.
We are just taking life & drinking it all in,good to the last drop!

No comments: