Tuesday, November 4, 2008

IN GOD WE TRUST

On this eve of election day,I want to share something God has placed on my heart. I have a passion for politics like I have never had before. Claire has changed a lot in me,including wanting my voice to be heard on some of these political issues.We live some of these issues daily. Don't worry, I am not going to tell you who to vote for,or get on a soap box. I just ask that you all go vote. More importantly,I ask that before you go vote...PRAY! I ask that you pray for God to speak to you'r heart before you cast that vote. Pray that you hear what God is telling you.Listen to who He wants you to vote for. Let Him speak to you'r heart and let Him guide the decision you make.He is in control of the outcome of these elections,but I know He wants us to unite together in prayer for our country.So, not only do you'r part of casting that vote,do it with God by you'r side guiding the way.I know what He has placed in my heart.I pray that you are voting with what He has placed in your heart too.No matter who becomes our next president,God is King over all the nation......IN GOD WE TRUST.....

No comments: