Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Waiting on a miracle

I started a carepage in May of 2007. I did this to keep family & friends informed of all that was going on with our family during the birth of our youngest child. It turned into a kind of therapy for me. I found writing very comforting during this stressful & difficult time. I have decided to post some of the carepage entries on this bolg spot not only to share with others,but to let others get to know me better. I have over 400 readers on the carepage that have told me that reading our story has been inspiring. I am hoping to inspire more people.



Posted Jun 11, 2007 11:23am
Hello everyone!I know I said my next news would be "delivery day" but, I wanted to share our weekend with everyone.(new pics too) We decided to go to my Mom and Dad's boat at Lake Erie. I thought it was a good idea because the kids love it and we were only a half-hour away from the hospital. We really had a good time,it was just what we needed,put us by a body of water and we are set. I am good at rest and relaxation.We are enjoying being at home today,and preparing for the next stage of our journey. We are looking forward to celebrating Claire and giving her all the love and support she will need. The hard part has been waiting on our miracle to arrive. But, no matter what, I know God will get us through. He has already shown us He is with us by surrounding us with so much love and support from our family and friends. We see that by this webpage alone! We are truely blessed!Everyone can focus on the hours between 12:00-3:00 tomorrow. We are scheduled for the c-section at 3p,then Claire will need to be evaluated,her time of surgery will depend on her condition,they say within 24-48 hours. I am hoping for sooner,but they are the doctors.I will have B.Jay posting the news tomorrow. It will probably be short and sweet until I can give you my details.I had friends give me a quote.."A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug" I will definitely be keeping a positive attitude,faith and prayer...We are in good hands...MY LOVE TO ALL...GOD BLESS...Tina

No comments: